The office of the Executive Assistant to the Chancellor for International and Economic Development, includes the following international divisions:
- International Students and Scholars provides
- guidance in dealing with various U.S. governmental agencies, such as the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Internal Revenue Service
- various types of counseling (financial, family, personal);
- administration of international student scholarships, loans, and grants;
- orientation programs and advisement of international student associations.
- International Development provides services to faculty and staff interested in international grants, contracts, and educational exchanges; serves as a clearinghouse for information about various international activities; and coordinates visits by international dignitaries.
- Study Abroad aids American students and scholars by developing and administering travel/study and study-abroad programs, coordinating overseas programs (such as Fulbright Awards, British Marshal Scholarships, IREX Grants), and administering the International Student Exchange Program.