Name and Address Change

Main Content


In the case of name and address changes, employees should submit a new W-4 form to Employee Benefits. In the case of name changes, employees must also make an appointment to visit Employee Benefits to complete the necessary forms. Civil service employees on active employment registers should also notify Civil Service Employment and Classification of name and address changes.